- Macroeconomic conditions are still unfavorable, so I believe the markets will still experience some headwind going through 2023
- Don’t confuse short bursts of market optimism for the general pessimism guiding prices since November 2021.
- Asset titles (bolded and underlined) below now take you to a Fraywire link to view more data on the price.
Markets were closed yesterday for the holiday, so our normal “Money Mondays” is being released today on Tuesday this week.
- All eyes on Bitcoin: price surged up $4,000 last week
- You can track my thesis on Bitcoin here through Fraywire!
- Are we truly headed towards a recession? Will unemployment really get as bad as the big banks think it will?
- Markets are rallying – albeit, small rallies
- Will retail investors get trapped? Are shorts incoming?
- ‘Markets are going to get rocked’ as Fed is likely to push rates higher, economist warns
- Is the crypto bottom in?
Take Note: Jerome Powell might be onto to something S&P 500 / $SPX The Money Supply The Cost Bitcoin / $BTC
Take note What does this mean? S&P 500 / $SPY Nvidia / $NVDA Tyson / $TSN Archer-Daniels-Midland / $ADM Weyerhaeuser / $WY Bitcoin / $BTC
TL;DR Personal Debt Dollar Strength Index / $DXY S&P 500 / $SPY Microsoft / $MSFT Bitcoin / $BTC Ethereum / $ETH
TL;DR Margin Accounts S&P 500 / $SPY Ethereum / $ETH Bitcoin / $BTC
TL;DR Dollar Index / $DXY S&P 500 / $SPY AT&T / $T ConocoPhillips / $COP Louisiana-Pacific Corporation / $LPX Bitcoin / $BTC Ethereum / $ETH