If you’re paying attention, you would have recalled this chart I shared with you a month ago on October 3rd.
The Federal Reserve steers the market, whether we like it or not.
Here’s where we are today:
Technical analysis and fundamentals all point to the same conclusion.
Here are some key takeaways from today’s FOMC Meeting:
- “The window for a soft landing has narrowed.”
- “It’s premature to discuss about rate pausing.”
- There will be no pivot for the foreseeable future.
- Powell’s goal remains to bring down inflation to 2%.
- We’re still sitting at 8%.