Markets are complicated and our goal is to un-complicate them.Read More »New Membership Levels and Fraywire Subscription
- Macroeconomic conditions are still unfavorable, so I believe the markets will still experience some headwind going through 2023
- Don’t confuse short bursts of market optimism for the general pessimism guiding prices since November 2021.
- Asset titles (bolded and underlined) below now take you to a Fraywire link to view more data on the price.
Markets were closed yesterday for the holiday, so our normal “Money Mondays” is being released today on Tuesday this week.
- All eyes on Bitcoin: price surged up $4,000 last week
- You can track my thesis on Bitcoin here through Fraywire!
- Are we truly headed towards a recession? Will unemployment really get as bad as the big banks think it will?
- Markets are rallying – albeit, small rallies
- Will retail investors get trapped? Are shorts incoming?
- ‘Markets are going to get rocked’ as Fed is likely to push rates higher, economist warns
- Is the crypto bottom in?
FOMC: Let’s assume: The direction these indicators swing (and how much they swing) will help gauge where asset prices could be.We can also use the… Read More »Wednesday Market Review: FOMC & The Bear Market
Take Note: Jerome Powell might be onto to something S&P 500 / $SPX The Money Supply The Cost Bitcoin / $BTC
Position Restructuring Bitcoin vs. Ethereum Logic behind this portfolio structure: Charts My thesis going into the winter months is as follows: Bitcoin / $BTC Polkadot… Read More »Friday Crypto Review: It’s Still a Downtrend
TAKE NOTE: S&P 500 / $SPY Personal Savings Rate Wages, Inflation, and Savings Purchasing Power What does all this mean?